Monday, August 2, 2010

2010 08 Dad and Kristy at Henry's Fork Banner


I had to find a creative way to lengthen this picture to fit the banner space, so here's how I did it. I added a rectangular shape on the right side and matched it to the shadow in top right-hand corner of the photo (red=1, green=1, blue=14). Then, from Embellishments/Background Builders (included with MemoryMixer3), I added "Dots White", then shrunk that down to cover the entire shape and go over a little bit onto the photo (Opacity: 31). Next is "Flourish" from Embellishments/Flourish/White (Rotate: 44, Opacity: 31). The leaves are from Shabby Princess' Free Kit Spontaneous Delight by Carrie Stephens. I've used the Layered Leaf Border (mirrored, Opacity: 90) along the right border, and then leaf accent is used three times to fill in (once mirrored, each element gets progressively lighter, Opacity: 85, 80, and 75). The HFBG font is Georgia, White. The Best Advice font is Trebuchet MS, White.

1 comment:

  1. What a talent! Both my daughters are computer savy and can do great things using it.

    ReplyDelete